HSE Project Coordinator
- Be responsible for the execution and the follow-up of different projects concerning health, safety and environment in order to support the HSE group (e.g. behavior based safety programs, ISO 45001 implementation, well-being programs, …)
- Develop predefined objectives in procedures and agreements.
- Make proposals based on daily experiences and periodic reviews to improve risk management and prevention policy.
- Ensure a correct follow-up of the processes concerning: internal and external audits, personal protective equipment (PPE), work accidents, safety of new employees, legal and technical training, medical examinations, legal compliance, etc.
- Master of Science with a degree of safety advisor level 1 and environmental coordinator level A.
- At least 8 years of experience, including 4 years within a managerial and coordinating role in a complex production environment.
- Experience with change management
- A pragmatic team player, enthusiastic and self-motivated to drive change
- Complete your analytical skills and stress resistance with a planned approach
- Good at formulating clear findings and recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in hands-on management capacity
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
- An interesting and challenging environment with a unique perspective on the business “from the inside”, with high levels of exposure to various levels of management.
- An environment in which initiative is encouraged.
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities.
- Fast decision making and open communication structures.
- The opportunity to make a difference and to grow together with our company.