- You are responsible for the development of new applications and for the improvement and maintenance of existing applications. This on the one hand for internal software and on the other hand for the data processing of our machines in the context of industry 4.0.
- You master object-oriented programming, its structures and its logic.
- You share your knowledge and professional experience with your colleagues.
- You work in an international team.
- You have a higher degree in Informatics or Engineering. You are a real problem solver.
- You have a strong knowledge of PC platforms related to hardware and software.
- You have good knowledge of development in a Microsoft.NET environment and are familiar with functional and technical analysis.
- Knowledge of C + + and/or QT is an advantage.
- Experience with machine automation is an advantage.
- You have an eye for detail and can work on multiple designs with precision.
- You have a positive mind and you are able to work independently as well as in a team. You are stress resistant and can respect deadlines.
- You have a practical knowledge of English.
- We promise you a challenging job in a healthy and growing company with a clear defined mission.
- The possibility to work together with an enthusiastic team, to work in a famous company recognized as a domain leader, with a clear vision of the future.
- To continuously improve your education, knowledge and experience.
- A financial compensation, proportional with your experience and contribution.
- We offer you a health insurance, hospitalisation insurance and meal tickets.