Technical Division Manager
- You follow up the division performance by means of KPI’s and drives continuous improvement plans. Regularly reports on the division performance and issues.
- Develops the team to meet current and future expectations of the Division.
- Takes care that employees can work in a safe and clean environment. Ensures 5S procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Identifies the training needs of individual team members and creates employee development plans.
- Supports his team to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Organizes the day-to-day maintenance and engineering activities in an efficient way. Ensures good shift coverage within his team of technicians by creating a cross-trained crew of people.
- Deploys a cost-effective spare parts management.
- Responsible for engineering projects of diverse scope, covering improvements of line yield, tool and process availability, cost and process development. Initiates projects in these areas to support the goals of the department. Ensures proper engineering techniques are being used in these projects (LSS, DOE, SPC, FDC, …) in line with the department strategy.
- Uses external contacts in the frame of improvement programs, complex issues and new projects. Interacts with colleagues from other Divisions and Production to identify synergies and strive for operational excellence.
- A masters degree in Engineering/Science or equivalent.
- Several years of experience in a high tech organization. Experience in semiconductor process and/or maintenance procedures is a strong advantage.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- An outstanding team leader and coach.
- A strong communicator who can co-operate effectively with all layers in the hierarchy.
- Able to build strong and effective working relationships.
- A true problemsolver, able to efficiently analyse data, interpret results and report on conclusions.
- Flexible towards meeting and guiding the shift workers in the so called ‘off hours’.
- Motivated to achieve high quality standards.
- Your career will be paved of interesting and varied challenges, always on the edge of the technology and with a strong focus on quality.